Friday, September 26, 2008

One Nation UNDER GOD

If you have read my previous blogs you should have an understanding of how I feel about God and government. As a Christian voter (notice I didn't say Democratic or Republican) I strongly believe that we must abide by the word of God and choose to do what is right and not "promote" destruction of God's Kingdom. I find it interesting that when we (I'll speak for the majority of Christians) simply stand up for what is right and challenge those that believe God and government do not coincide(many Christians believe this as well), we get attacked and told that we are "judging" or imposing our views on people and persuading them to vote as we do. Is it just their defense mechanism to use? I suppose so. God is God of everything or God of nothing, we can't tell God that He can be in charge of one thing but not of another! We (Christians) must continue to stress the importance of God's Word in the government to those that don't understand the unity between the two. We must prepare ourself for a battle because for some reason God and government rarely get mentioned in one conversation between two people much less in one sentence! It's time to stand up for "One Nation Under God!"

Note: I'm sure I will continue with this blog, this is all I have for now!

No comments: